Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What foundation should I buy?

Resolved Question

What foundation should I buy?

I need a new foundation, but i have no idea which one to get, because my skin is SO pale. I have tried the lightest colour of Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse, and it was still too dark. I also tried the Bare Escentuals, but i didn't really like it. I also don't have that much money to spend, so anything cheapish would be good. And im in England, so American brands aren't much good :) Thank you!!!

Additional Details

Thanks guys :) I didnt actually know that Nicola from girls aloud did foundation, my skins actually as pale as hers, so ill give it a go :)

3 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Try the Dainty Doll range by Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud,

Shes ginger so she has really light skin & created her own range because she couldnt find any foundations light enough.
I think you can only get it online though, unless you live near a really big makeup store which i dont :/

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • you should try nicola roberts (the red head from girls aloud) dainty doll make up line it's aimed a paler skinned girl,so you should try that...or go to debenhams or house of fraser or any other department store,one of the girls standing at the beauty counter will probably be able to help you...

    good luck
  • ermm well my mate has the same problem but you may wanna try something like no7 i have this great foundation & it also has moisturiser in it which helps your skin . & you may want to try there concealer its excellent i have both of theese items ! & you may wanna try there concealer brush !
  • I Use Maybellines Matte Mouse foundation Which gives you a great tone , especially for pale people like me, The one i use is called Cameo :)
  • I have got boots natural collection and it really works and has loads of different shades to choose from.
    Hope it helped x

    Source(s):

  • This might be a bit expensive but everybody..I mean everybody is raving about Giorgio Armani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template