Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Natural collection cosmetics!?

Resolved Question

Natural collection cosmetics!?

ok so i recently bought natural collection shineaway foundation in biscuit n warm pressed powder n sunshine bronzer n an eyeshadow call willow n they are all from natural collection! from my local boots!


it was reli the prize dat made me pick it up n bcos i reli need an emergency cover up!

so i bot it n guess wat it work wonders! i love it!
so i was thinkin did ny1 get it n wat they thought of it? n i was thinking of goin bak n gettin more"! so did ny1 have experience with it! n wat they tot! n did they like should i get more?

n suggestions of diffrent makeup but not that dear! im not making much money!
ok tanx best anser 10 points..

Additional Details

no idint try 2 have bad spellin

its quick typing!

3 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I really like the Naturals Collection stuff. It's inexpensive, and it isn't bad. I have a few eyeshadows and they're grand, and the liners and lipsticks are fine too! =)

Most of the stuff I buy is Bourgeois. It's not the most expensive, for an eyeshadow it's about eight euro, but it'll last a long time! I have one which has lasted for about three years and has been barely worn away, and the colour is still has vibrant and easy to use as ever. The eyeliners are particularly good as well, but if you're an oily skin person (like me) I find putting a little eyeshadow of a similar shade over the liner works a treat =)
As for foundations, I find that Maybelline is the best, especially the Dream Matte Mouse collection. There's a wide range of shades, and they are so easy to use and remove.

Hope I helped!

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • Hiee, i bought it 4 the same reason as you :)
    I bought the concealer,foundation and pressed powder
    I love the concealer it blends really easily and covers really well and the pressed powder really sets and keeps your foundation lasting longer. But the foundation didn't do anything for me! It just coloured my face, it didn't cover anything? And i NEED a foundation to cover my skin..so the foundation isn't for me. But i really recommend all the rest of their products!
    x

    Source(s):

  • personally i dont wear the mascara as i brought it before, and clumped up reallllly quickly. its worth buying a good mascara
    http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Glameyes-…
    because it makes your eyes look fab and lasts longer than loadsa cheap ones.
    their eyeshadow is good,
    17 is a good brand and is quite cheap
    http://www.boots.com/en/17-Solo-Glitter-…
    maybeline dream satinfoundation is amazing and really light on the skin, buying a more expensive one will be good last longer and will contain less filling ingredients such as talc
    http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Dream…
    welll i hope this helps and isnt to expensive.
    good luck
  • hi. im pretty much the same as u, i needed make up urgent and went for the natural collection cos of its price and its brill.. i get all my make up from their collection, bar my mascara, which i usually get a dearer one, but when u save so much on all the other products u get from their collections, it doesnt really matter when u have to spend a few extra pennies..well recommend the natural collection from boots :)
  • did you try to have really bad spelling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template