Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Problem with foundation brush!?

Resolved Question

Problem with foundation brush!?

I recently bought a foundation brush because I'd heard they give a really flawless finish but no matter what foundation I use it leave streaks all over my face! Does anyone use a foundation brush and maybe give me some tips, I dont know what I'm doing wrong but it does not look good!

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

perhaps you could try rubbing in most of your foundation with your hands first and then using the brush to just make sure it is properly blended against your jawline. or maybe you are using too much foundation, you only need a couple of dots across your face and then you blend them all together.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • Sara's right - you are using too much. A tiny tiny dot on the end of the brush, and use a swirling movement to put it on. Add more when its dry - and finish off by brushing downwards and into the jawline.
  • i find that liquid foundations waaaaaaay better and i just use a plain make up pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template