Monday, September 14, 2009

Mascara Help Girliiessss? :)?

Resolved Question

Mascara Help Girliiessss? :)?

Whats The Best Mascara Atm?
:)

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Max factor false lash effect by fair the best !!

Loads of people have commented on how long my eyelashes look - I absolutely love it - easy to use and lovely big brush for a full thick lash

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (7)

  • I would have to say maxfactor false lash effect mascara! Its one of the best mascaras I have ever used, and its maxfactors biggest selling mascara. It makes my lashes really full and thick and volumized!. Its also americas no1 mascara sold under the name of covergirls lash blast, its great stuff! U should try it! Good luck :) x
  • HI hun

    Im currently using Rimmels Sexy Curves Black mascara, its sooo Divine, and really gives a false lash effect the more you layer it on! plus its such a bargain product and costs about £7!

    xx

    Source(s):

  • i love avon its awesome my favorite kind is wash off waterproof in black its like 6 dollars there are some other kind on sale for like 4 dollars and there pretty awesome too

    Source(s):

  • MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT - By far is the best.

    I have to agree with the other lady. I get fantastic comments about my make up and lashes when I use mine.
    xx
  • Urban Decay Big Fatty! It's got hemp oil to condition your lashes, and it makes them AMAZING. It's like fake eyelashes.
  • bourjois volume clubbing mascara <3
  • well i use

    the max volume flash mascara atm and thats great!! x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template