Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My front teeth arent straight,my tooth looks chipped but it isnt? HELP?

Resolved Question

My front teeth arent straight,my tooth looks chipped but it isnt? HELP?

ive had braces but they didnt work as it kept snapping, one of my front toooths looks chipped but it isnt:S im wondering if i can have a veneer put over this or something as it looks horrible and im sick of it? please help xxxx

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

yes they can use veneers..i acutally have a chipped tooth and no enamel left on my teeth so its my only option. You can also have them just fill it in it is cheaper but wont last as long

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template