Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A good foundation for freckled skin?

Resolved Question

A good foundation for freckled skin?

my face isnt covered in freckles, I just have some going across my face over the tops of both cheeks and my nose. I hate them but others say theyre cute. Does anyone know of a good foundation and concealer to cover them up?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

i recommend dior forever foundation :) and for concealer mac select moisture!

help? <3
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • I have freckles & to cover them up I use Dream mat mouse !!!
    It works perfectly, plus it is cheap only £6:99
    x
  • the dior forever foundation is very heavy and could break you out
  • any foundation just make sure u use a moisturising substance x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template