Thursday, September 17, 2009

Do u no if this foundation is good?

Resolved Question

Do u no if this foundation is good?

Hey, I have oily, spotty, shiny skin and have been looking on the boots website for a good, yet affordable foundation. is -Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Foundation any good? Does it make your skin matte?
thanks x

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

yeah, my skin is oily and i use this and its the only drugstore foundation that will stay on my face for more than 2 hours, but, make sure you set it with a powder, then it should stay matte all day, and if you have very oily skin, just go with the rimmel stay matte x


the rimmel lasting finish, lasts on me for about, 6 - 7 hours, but keep in mind that most foundations dont even last 1 - 2 hours on my face

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • get bare minerals its the best ever, my skin was exactly the same as yours ...reallly spotty. So bad ...then i tried bare minerals and it cleared and my skin was perfect all the time! whenever it gets shiney you can just put on the mineral vail and skin goes matte ( dosent cake) go on the website http://www.bareminerals.com/
  • Heeey :) I'm the same as you with my skin! it's always really shiny now, used to be dry...I'm currently being treated for my acne :( sooo I used MAC foundation at the mo, which is really good! but the price...soo high! :) so I'm also waiting for answers to your question! :D hope u get some! and I will take advice too! xx
  • It is a good foundation. clinique also have a very good range for your skin type, it is worth shopping around and picking up some samples.
  • It's great,, i have oily skin too and i use it, it really works and lasts for a long time b/c you dont need much..x
  • yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template