Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Is Bobbi Brown make-up a good brand?

Resolved Question

Is Bobbi Brown make-up a good brand?

Ive read in magazines from celebrity make up artists that bobbi brown is a really good brand of make up and looked on the site and it looks good. Its expensive though so I was wondering if anyone has ever brought some? any recommendations? thanks x

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Bobby Brown is an excellent brand. My favourite is their Peach correctors for under eye circles. It's a unique product and worth it in my opinion.
My second favourite is their Shimmer bricks. they are really good but I think similar products can be found for much less.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • yeah, but i honestly wouldnt buy it, its way too expensive celebritys like it for a reason the price!!you could get a brand just as good for a fraction of the price!!!
  • Bobbi Brown is expensive but very good, I love their lip sticks and foundation. MAC make-up is also very very good
  • Bobby Brown is an excellent brand but a bit pricey I agree.
    I think other cheaper brands such as Revlon are also very good quality & very good value for money.
  • yes its a well known and expensive brand. no doubt its worth it for the quality tho.
  • extremely good. I like their foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template