Sunday, September 13, 2009

How often do I need to curl my eyelashes?

Resolved Question

How often do I need to curl my eyelashes?

I bought a new eyelash-curler yesterday and tried it last night. It works amazingly and I'm really happy with it!
I woke up this morning and my lashes are still really curly so how often do I need to use it? Once per day? Once every three days?
Or should I just use it whenever I think they need a bit more curling?

Thanks :D

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Before you apply mascara, curl your lashes. If you aren't wearing mascara, then don't curl them. because they won't hold as well without mascara.
Hope this helps x
Ps: Watch my makeup tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggrO44bbx…

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (8)

  • You should only use your curler once a day. Always use it BEFORE applying mascara or even lash primer. If you curl your lashes after you apply anything on your eyelashes..you can cause them to break. And lashes don't grow that fast!

    If you want something to keep the curl, invest in a good eyelash primer. Shiseido makes a nice one, but they do have cheaper ones

    1. Curl your lashes
    2. Apply primer
    3. apply mascara

    *Never curl your lashes with product on your eyelashes*
  • Just use it when you think they need to be abit more curly. But make sure that the black plastic liner is always on it, once i used an eyelash curler without the black liner and it cut my eyelashes right off about four years ago and they've never grown back to their original length, i've never gone near the things again! Hope this helped, good luck :) x
  • What eyelashcurler is this? It seems like it works..
    And you should use it when you think you need more curling. But since you said that your lashes were still curly thru tha night then once a day is fine.
  • ur eyelashes will remain curly until you wash your face.
  • whenever you think they need abit more curling ;)x
  • WHEN EVER YOU THINK THEY NEED TO BE DONE. REALLY YOU SHOULD DO THEM EVERYDAY! =)
  • use it whenever you think they need a bit more curling ;]
  • When u want them to be curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template