Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is the best EYE make-up remover?

Resolved Question

What is the best EYE make-up remover?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

i find No7 really good also if you have the dosh Lancome do a fantastic one.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (9)

  • Baby oil.

    I personally have been using baby oil to remove waterproof mascara and non-waterproof eye make-up for years. My mother has been using it for even longer than me and it helps prevent wrinkles in the long run. It removes mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow quickly and moisturizes, leaving your delicate eye skin supple and soft. AND its cheap compared to pre-bottled eye makeup removers!!! =D

    Source(s):

  • I've used so many and still find that 2 or 3 days later I'm still getting dark marks under my eyes (I only use mascara at weekends) The only remover I've ever tried is Clarins Instant Eye Make Up remover. It's designed for heavily made up eyes so really gets everything off.

    If you're wearing waterproof mascara you'll need an oil based remover, Clarins is half blue and you can see how it seperates so give it a good shake. It doesn't leave you oily at all though.

    They're generally pretty helpful on the counters, before I try anything new I ask if they have a sample. Or ask them to take your eye make up I guess and see what you think.
  • personally i like the wal-mart brand. its inexpensive and works well for me. also the neutragena makeup remover cleansing towelettes work well.
  • Almay oil free eye makeup remover pads are really really good.

    mine?
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
  • Babywipes. Especially Huggies (not Pampers, they're harsh to the skin). Huggies are designed for sensitive baby skin, so works wonderful round the eyes.
  • Simple wipes:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_K5P46qGHCkU/Sb…
  • PONDS COLD CREAM
    it even removes waterproof mascara!!
    itz amazin
    x
  • body shop eyemakeup remover
  • baby wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template