Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whats a good matt nude lipstick?

Resolved Question

Whats a good matt nude lipstick?

I have fair skin and I'm looking for a lip colour which is very nude. I've toyed with the idea of Barry M shades because they're coloured, but no colour if you understand. I don't want a lipstick with any shimmer at all, I want a completely matt shade. As I'm young I don't have a huge budget, but any suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Gosh Darling

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • MAC Myth
    its a TRUE nude, youll never find a better nude (u might want to put a lipstick or gloss on top, thats how nude it is)
    its perfect to tone down your lips when u want a dramatic eye
  • I like Loreal Color Riche in Fairest Nude-#800.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template