Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Resolved Question

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I love watching your expressions when you put your makeup on.
I love everything that you do.
-idk its hard for me not to open my mouth. like if im just touching it up, my mouth is shut..?

Report Abuse

Other Answers (7)

  • Well we can, but it's just a whole lot easier to put on mascara with your mouth stretched open because it stretches out your face causing it to bring your lower lash line down further, hence making it less likely to hit yourself in the eye.

    Please feel free to ask me anymore questions about makeup
    =)
  • I never open my mouth when i put mascara on. I sneeze sometimes when i put it on, and then i get black marks under my eye! lol. I just tilt my head back when i am doing my eye makeup. so i dont get any creases or marks, and i can see the shape better.
  • An open mouth prevents blinking. Blinking is undesirable when applying mascara.
  • i hate when people say women cant put mascara on without ther mouth closed. i do all the time in fact i never put my mascara on with my mouth open
  • Honestly, I think that we open our mouths wide because we're opening our eyes wide and something in our brain tells our mouth to do what our eyes do.

    Or something like that. :)
  • i put make up on with my mouth closed lol,
    probably just easier for some people to have it open :)
  • I can...
    So I cant answer that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template