Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I need an all in one moisturising balm to take in my hand luggage.?

Resolved Question

I need an all in one moisturising balm to take in my hand luggage.?

http://www.champneys.com/Collection/Hand…

I really like the look of this one as it is multi-purpose but are there any others like it?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Cream.

Trust me it's amazing, it's an absolute necessity. :)

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • Check out the MAC make up website.
    It is expensive, but all the stuff on there is of great quality, and they do a really wide variety of things. :) you'll probably find something there.

    Or

    Lush Cosmetics do a massive range of natural products at a slightly more wallet loving price :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template