Thursday, December 31, 2009

What's the best foundation?

Resolved Question

What's the best foundation?

What's the best foundation if you want to get smooth silky skin?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I have a few I really like:

1. Avon Magix Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation. This stuff is amazing! It's very, very light, but delivers great coverage. My skin is generally pretty good, maybe a little dry, so if you need heavier coverage try....

2. Avon Ideal Shade Liquid Foundation. If I'm having a bad skin day this is great. It offers more coverage but it's still pretty light. Plus, it has a very clean scent. I would suggest you use a foundation brush, however.

3. Physician's Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer. The name is deceiving; this acts like a very light foundation, not a moisturizer (although it does help with that).

All these are under $15 (maybe $10...I don't remember off the top of my head) and Avon has an excellent return policy.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • I sometimes just end up beginning cheap and using a few different ones. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your gut will be correct. I research at http://BrandsMakeup.com
  • Lakme...................************

    Source(s):

  • bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template