Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Which of these i good for my skin ?

Resolved Question

Which of these i good for my skin ?

Okaaye my skin is very sensitive and certain types of cosmetic products give me terrible reactions.
I have a range of makeup brands and I'd like someone (preferably with knowledge) to point out which are suitable for sensitive skin and which aren't.
The brands I have are:
Classics
Avon
Covergirl
Lacura
MaxFactor
Maybelline
NC nutremetics?
L'Oreal
Rimmel
Ganehill

thaankyouu.x

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I know about cosmetics from mark. which is a company created under Avon. I'm a representative so I have the experience.

They have a cleanser that is called "The Calming Effect" it is a soap-free milk cleanser made with natural ingredients and is only $8. It's great for sensitive skin.

A lot of mark. makeup is non-comedogenic and works well with sensitive skin also.

If you want to see some of the products, go to my e-boutique at www.mymarkstore.com/kfalk

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • I'm afraid that it all depends on exactly what ingredient(s) you're allergic to, so it's not really possible to say which of the brands you mention may cause a reaction without doing patch tests..

    The only sure-fire way of making certain that what you're using doesn't cause a reaction is to buy a brand that specifically states it's hypoallergenic, such as Almay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template