Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is your opnion on my eyes?

Resolved Question

What is your opnion on my eyes?

What are my eyes like?
One with no makeup to show general real shape

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae338/glimmermeglitz/Picture0087.jpg


One when I was a kid lol



http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae338/glimmermeglitz/EYESSS2-2.jpg

And 2 recent ones with makeup - btw my hairs not naturally that dark =/ and my eyelashes are naturally black cos im partly Indian ( Im guessing thats the reason )

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae338/glimmermeglitz/EYESSSS.jpg

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae338/glimmermeglitz/SSDFSSEYESSSSSS.jpg


I am often commented on their size as such but I am interested if there is an actual shape to them? As in not just "ahh they are big" or "small." lol

Oh and I was wondering if my eye makeup is appropiate to the shape?
As you can see I only wear eyeliner on the bottem part of eye and I do not apply it on the inside part because it makes my eyes look smaller doing so.

However last night I started experimening by putting liquid liner on the top lid of my eyes and no eyeliner at the bottem - havn't got a pic but think it would work better? lol

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I think your eyes are amazingly beautiful!
They are perfectly shaped large almond eyes.
I think if you use no liqius eyeliner would look better, just a single coat of mascara on top lashes and bottom lashes too to magnify your eye colour. Or if you would like to use eyeliner, pencil eyeliner works better with your eyes.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • ermm...
    you have pretty eyes...
    i think they're big, and they curve at the edges.
    yeah, you have chosen the perfect amount and style of eye make-up to suit your eye shape.

    i do thatt... put liquid on top and nothing on the bottom. It makes my eyes look smaller but bigger in a way... im not sure how....
    but anyway your eyes are lovely.. big, nice shape
    :)
  • You have beautiful eyes!
  • you have beautiful eyes,
    keep it like that because it looks nice with your hair & style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template