Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What are some cosmetics I can use on my skin ? It's so sensitive !?

Resolved Question

What are some cosmetics I can use on my skin ? It's so sensitive !?

Okay my skin is incredibly sensitive. I love wearing makeup, but alot of it gives me horrible reactions !
My face will go red and blotchy and sore and tight and itchy and downright ugly and uncomfortable !
Are their any products suitable for sensitive skin like mine ????

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

me too! there's so many chemicals in the store brands that you can't really know what's the problem.
Bare minerals made my face itchy and red. I use LA Minerals and it's fantastic!!! Only thing I've been able to use on a long term basis.
they have samples for like $2 at their online shop. they have like 3 formulas of foundation.
http://www.laminerals.com

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (6)

  • Almay has hypoallergenic makeup as well as Neutrogina. I contacted Cover Girl and here's what they told me was hypoallergenic:
    CG Clean Oil Control Makeup - She said it's dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic as well as doesn't clog pores.

    CG Clean Pressed Powder

    CG Invisible Concealer - She said that pick a shade lighter than your skin tone.

    She disconnected so we never got to finish. I hope that this helped!
  • my fav is dinair airbrush makeup...its awesome...it covers everything, stays on all day, makes my skin looks flawless and never gets cakey...its also all water based so i think it would be great for ur sensitive skin...ive been using their makeup for almost 3 years now and i LOVE it...anywho..hope i helped....happy new year!
  • Try a tinted moisturizer for your base. It will hydrate your skin and make it lovely and give you coverage. You can use Bare Minerals blush, and if you like a non-shimmery, non-orange bronzer- try Hoola by Benefit.
  • my skin is just like yours, anything from physicians formula works extremely well for sensitive skin. its actually one of the only makeup products that don't break me out. it also has good coverage.

    Source(s):

  • i have the same issue... ive tried practive it doesnt work for anything...
    but one product i use that has softed up my skin and made it wayyyy less blotchy and itchy and many other stuff...
    the product is... neutrogena acne stress control! :D
    ~Renee
  • if you have sensitive skin use fragrance free makeup I suggest to this brands.รง
    1.physician formula is good organic
    2. Almay
    3. Clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template