Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ladies I Need Help with my Eyebrows?

Resolved Question

Ladies I Need Help with my Eyebrows?

I say ladies because many women know make up tricks that men don't know. I like my eyebrows but I noticed that when I brush them up they look so much better and have a great shape which makes my whole face look better. The problem is that they soon return to their normal position after I brush them, I tried using gel but it makes them oily and it doesnt look as good as natural, I tried mascara but that is too much, what can I use so that they stay the way I brush them for a day without making them look obvious (like with gel) Thanks ladies and sorry for spell I am French. Gunder

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Use clear mascara. Keeps them in place without affecting the colour/texture and it's created to be applied near eyes, which gel and hairspray certainly isn't!!!!

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (11)

  • There really isn't much else you can do unless you get them waxed to that way you want them to be in. If you do not want to get them waxed then there are good gels that will hold them in place but the best thing to do is just get them waxed a little bit. Alot of men do it so don't think it's not normal or anything.
    Good luck!
  • I use a brow gel by MAC that works great for me. It doesn't look oily or anything. It keeps them in place all day.

    I have tried it all over the years- hairspray on a brow brush, clear mascara and drugstore brow gels. I finally spent the extra money on a good brand and got great results.
  • I have used a spritz of firm hair spray on a small tooth brush or a spooly. This holds the hair in place and won't get greasy.

    Source(s):

  • i think a spray(gel) will work. but one thing if you are using the spray please close your eyes before spraying!!! hope that's what you wanted! by the way am sorry as well because am also french so... you understand?
  • salut! je ne suis pas francaise, mais je parle un peu francais.... well, try using garnier fructis's spray gel... and yeah, please close your eyes before you spray anything close to that area! good luck with that! :)
  • loreal has this dual eyebrow thing, and the gel goes on really smooth (as long as you take your time applying it) and your brows won't look fake at all.

    Source(s):

  • i trim mine with siccors. i brush them up with a comb and then i trim the outside of them and the make my face look better
  • Just before you brush them, try putting a little hair spray on the brush. It should hold them in place.
  • Vaseline/Petroleum Jelly
  • Use Shu Uemura clear brow gel - dries clear and natural. Well worth the investment.
  • I agree with the first answer.
    Clear mascara would do the trick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template