Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Now i know its teargas in my eyes !?

Resolved Question

Now i know its teargas in my eyes !?

what is it in my eyes,a piece of broken glass? is this the time I should be on my knees for you?
is this your way of telling me, another has been be found? now I know it's teargas in my eyes

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Why have you put so many things into my eyes, that I can't see clear
Who's paid you for telling me what I'm worth, and run in fear
It has been for me a strain to see already, what have you done
The rising noise
The sharpened smells
The deadened sight

What is it in my eyes
A piece of broken glass
Is this the time I should be on my knees for you
Is this your way of telling
Another has been found
Now I know it's teargas in my eyes

Katatonia - Nicely done

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • what are youu talkinn about?!? is it a song or somthinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template