Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hiya! Plz can you tell me what you think of these outfits I put togetha on Looklet?

Resolved Question

Hiya! Plz can you tell me what you think of these outfits I put togetha on Looklet?

I am kinda new to the Looklet site. I would love for you to comment. Eitha on here or on the site itself. Thanx...=)

http://looklet.com/user/224134?lookPos=0

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I absolutely LOVE the outspoken look it's so kooky and individual! And the farmgirl is really funky. I also like the (my favourite colour is) blue outfit. Awesome I love your style!

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • i like farmgirl fashionista and my favourite colour is blue and fantastic flowers but thats about it!

    xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template