Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I heard eye shadow can make your eyelids go wrinkly. Is that true....?

Resolved Question

I heard eye shadow can make your eyelids go wrinkly. Is that true....?

I wear eyeshadow and after hearing this I think I've changed my mind about wearing it.


Is it true??




x

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

well if you overdo it will look like its wrinkling. i know people hu have been wearing eyeshadow for years but there eyelids have not wrinkled

i hoped this helps

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • Basically, makeup gives you wrinkles.
    Drink a lot of water.
  • yeah but only with loads of it and all the time just don't wear to much too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template