Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What make-up would suit my eyes?

Resolved Question

What make-up would suit my eyes?

Here's a picture of me without make-up:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/Jadeeeyx/193636.jpg
And heres a picture during the day time with some eyeliner on:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/Jadeeeyx/DSC00960no2.jpg

(in case its hard to tell my eyes are actually green)

I'm looking for some advice on make up to bring out my eyes mainly because I mainly wear make-up around my eyes. I would love it if anyone could find me some tutorials on eyeshadow techniques I can try!
I would like to try and find a going out look and an easy everyday look :)

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

this is my faaave ever tutorial, look at the related video links next to it as well, you have gorgeous big eyes so you could pull of all of em :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-LV801i4…

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • want to try something fun? take a hi-res pic of your face with your hair pulled back. if you can do one without makeup, you'll have better results.

    go to www.instyle.com

    look the lower-right corner of the page, where it says to try their free makeover tool. it runs a little slow, but it's really fun to try on different celebrity hairstyles, as well as different hair and makeup colors.

    upload your pic (you'll have to start an account, but it's free and they only email about once a month).

    the best part is that it's free, and so far they haven't limited the amount of makeovers i try, and i've been using it for me and my friends and family for months. if you find a look you like, you can save a copy to your PC, then print it and take it to the salon to give the stylist an idea of what you want.

    one more thing that's cool about it: you can try on celebrity looks, like you click a person and they put the hair and makeup on your face all at once. i always just do my own, piece by piece. more fun that way! :-D enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template