Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why do i always get these white things on my lips when i put lip gloss on?

Resolved Question

Why do i always get these white things on my lips when i put lip gloss on?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

your lips are probably dry. use moisturising lip balm before lip gloss. or lightly brush ur lips with a tooth brush to make them smooth

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • I agree with Adelei.

    What I do every night when I go to sleep I use the soft bristle tooth brush then I apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to my lips. and keeps them soft.
  • your lips are dry, you need to use moisturizing lip balm before and then apply the lipgloss it might help.
  • might be foundation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template