Thursday, December 31, 2009

How to keep my face from getting oily?

Resolved Question

How to keep my face from getting oily?

My face is really annoying me because half way through the morning it gets really oily even though i ve washed my face in the morning. Can you recommend any good face powders etc. or things that can solve it

thank you x

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

No powder. You'll have to keep applying it all throughout the day as your face produces oils.

I suggest getting Clean and Clear oil blotting papers. You can get them at any drugstore, walmart or target.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (6)

  • I use Clean&Clear oil blotting sheets, their pretty cheap and really work. You can just put it in your bag and use it during the day. Hope that helps :)
  • Use a primer before you put on your makeup but don't put on both primer and moisteriser. Do one or the other.
  • Try blotting papers they take away the oil and you can usually get them at any drugstore for cheap.
  • Try using oil-blotting sheets throughout the day to absorb the excess oil.
  • wash your face with warm salty water to clear the bloakage from bacteria you will see the results ;] trust it works
  • MAC's blotting powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template