Thursday, December 31, 2009

How much makeup is too much?

Resolved Question

How much makeup is too much?

I'm a 16 year old boy and recently one of my female friends gave me some concealer to hide a spot I had. It worked well and have now got my own and use it when I need to. A while after she suggested as I'd try that I should try mascara. I thought that was a bit silly but just went along with it and was amazed how much better I looked with it on. I think this may be pushing it a little far but surely if it makes me look better it would be ok? That just gets me thinking about other things too as it makes girls look better should I try them too or is the whole thing just stupid? But surely if you look better and you like it you should do it? I don't know what to think!

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

No! its weird for guys to wear foundation and clear masxcara, Trust me, as long as your cute girls will like you. a spot or two wont matter.
29% 5 Votes

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (7)

  • Well, too much makeup is when you start looking like a transvestite or a clown. But, a little bit of concealer and mascara really isn't much. You should also try a foundation if you have uneven skin. My favorites are for heavy coverage-Estee Lauder Double Wear. Looks like you aren't wearing makeup, natural-Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Foundation. Also a peachy blush would look nice with the foundation. I would suggest one from Nars or MAC.
    12% 2 Votes
  • I personally don't think guys should wear makeup except if they are going to be on camera and need to reduce shine and enhance their features.

    I understand using concealer to cover up blemishes - but mascara may make your eyes look feminine and that's not always attractive to women.

    However, if you're comfortable wearing concealer and mascara then you should do what makes you feel comfortable.
    24% 4 Votes
  • What you are wearing definitely doesn't seem like too much.
    Too much is when you look like a completely different person without it, also if people start to talk about it then it's definitely too much. People don't tend to talk about the amount of makeup you wear unless it's too much really.

    Source(s):

    0% 0 Votes
  • Don't come crying to me when she asks you to try on a dress; its your fault. :P
    See, there lies the difference between you and I. I would have laughed in her face if she were to try that stunt on me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a disagreeable guy.I just wouldn't have done that bro.
    12% 2 Votes
  • do you know what i would say if i was you to myself if i look ok i look ok and if none likes me for who i am then that's my Descion and its who i am if ur the creative type hen go for it but don't let anyone boss you about for how you dress or how you look
    0% 0 Votes
  • Instead of concealer try Quinoderm for spots. Its fab and 'kills' the spot almost immediatey. You can buy it from any good chemists
    18% 3 Votes
  • the mascara is to much a girl can tell when a guy is wearing make up and no girl wants to date a guy who wears make up. trust me
    6% 1 Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template