Thursday, December 31, 2009

Has any1 been on cruzeships or know any good ones to go on or websites to look at for a 40th its for me ma?

Resolved Question

Has any1 been on cruzeships or know any good ones to go on or websites to look at for a 40th its for me ma?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

It depends on whether it's a 40th birthday or a 40th anniversary.
A 40 year-old might be a bit young, if I'm honest.
My mum (God rest her soul) used to go on them all the time and really loved them, but she was in her late fifties/early sixties.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • I'm sorry but i believe you mean "anyone", "cruise ships", and that it is for your mother.

    Cruise ships suck anyway.
  • Why is this in the makeup category?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template