Thursday, December 31, 2009

How should I put my eyeliner on?

Resolved Question

How should I put my eyeliner on?

I have brown eyes with a tint of red in them and I was wondering how I could put on eyeliner so they would pop out. Or any type of eye makeup whether its eyeshadow or whatever. I want to get my eye makeup to look like this picture:

http://www.primped.com.au/images/uploads…

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

put a line of eyeliner on the top lid and then do it on the bottom. the top will help it pop out =) thats what i do...
100% 1 Vote

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • Ok. Ready for this?

    Buy a pot of silver barry m eye shimmer glitter. And then a small pot of liquid black barry m eye shadow. mix them together and you should have a gorgeous thick black sparkly eye shadow. ALL over the lid, but keep those few centermeters towards the eyebrow clean and clear. Deep crimsony red lipstick will draw attention to the black of the eyes too. Gorgeous.

    Source(s):

    0% 0 Votes
  • Youtube has a lot of good makeup tutorials, Jennisse Makeup is my favorite, I suggest the Megan Fox look, it's close to the picture, and she shows you exactly how to do it and what products to use.

    Source(s):

    0% 0 Votes
  • I have no idea. If you ever find out the really well-kept secret of making your eyes look pretty like all the other girls walking down the street, please do let me know :) x
    0% 0 Votes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template