Thursday, December 31, 2009

We need to know from you girls?

Resolved Question

We need to know from you girls?

I need to know what you think i should do. I laughed at my best friend when this girl slapped him, because he looked so shocked and he couldn't do anything. I asked him why not just reach and block her smack and he said he can't. I said for sure I would have. He said it's hard to, because of how she did it. Well she stood with her hip to one side and had her hand on top of her hip and used her other hand to slap him. Anyway, i ended up getting into an argument with a girl, and he left before anything happened. She real quick ended up doing the same trick on me though! Different girl though. She had a funny look on her face, goes hmmph! and out went her hip with her hand on her hip. Then smack! with her other hand! I dunno why, but he was right, i froze up, and i can't block it either.Damn! Hate that one. He asked me what happened later, and i said she tried that on me, but i blocked her hand so easy. So he's like "hell yeah, show me how to block that smack, 2 girls used that on me and i can't." So i did, showed him a couple moves, ways to block it, duck too, but he doesn't know i got slapped by that move too, what i showed him doesn't work. What do i do? I don't really wanna say what happened, i was so sure i would be able to block that smack, but i can't either. How do girls use that so i can't? Do i tell him? Or just help me on what to do against girls that use that, will you?

Additional Details

Jessie, you're white, i'm not. You know what that means? I don't give a sh** what you want. I victimize you dumbfu**s daily in the U.S.

2 days ago

NO ONE GIVES A FU** ABOUT YOUR IPOD OR YOUR MAKEUP.

2 days ago

In Puerto Rico you would get your ipod thown on top after we rape you and leave on the side of the road. Believe me, i know this.

2 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

it is a well known fact that, if a girl throws a punch at you, you'll block it, but a slap, well thats different, with a punch, you can see the mucles tense, you have to draw your arm back and throw some power into it, but a slap, that happens the split second you decide to do it, its a natural reaction, i dont think anybody can block a slap. i'd just admit it to my friend, there's no point lying, you'll be found out by someone else and it could cause an argument, just come clean, its the best thing to do
hope i helped xxx

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • In my opinion, it's hard to block a girl's slap. Cause you don't really notice anything when a girl is mad at you. If you have the fast reflexes, yeah, you can block her slap.. but you have to remember that the hands move fast. It's best not to block it. Just take it. Because if she misses the first time, she'll go for an even harder hit. Trust me.
    But I think you should tell your friend what really happened.
    It takes a real man to admit they were wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template