Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What is a good face wash to use on a daily basic which wont make spots worse?

Resolved Question

What is a good face wash to use on a daily basic which wont make spots worse?

My skin is oily and spot prone
but i dont want anything to harsh cos i used this exfolatinging one and it cleared all the blackheads but now i have spots!
what can i use which will clean my skin and reduce and prevent spots?
i heard you shouldnt exfoliate everyday????????? only once a week?
my skin is sensetive and i had a face wash with the beady things in ???....what about the apircot st ives one i heard thats good but its an exfolater isnt it
help xx

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

My doctor recommend use Cetaphil cleasing face, 2 times a day.
100% 1 Vote

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • Clean & Clear is really good. It contains tiny little exfoliating beads and doesn't do my skin any harm at all, which is pretty good considering I have quite sensitive skin. I use it daily and it really helps to reduce shine and minimise spots
    0% 0 Votes
  • clinic


    mine :
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
    0% 0 Votes
  • use the nutrogena wave
    its amazing!
    0% 0 Votes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template