Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Natural school makeup?

Resolved Question

Natural school makeup?

Hey all,
I was just wondering if any of you knows how to achieve a natural school makeup look. At the moment i go really over the top with eyeliner and things and i'd like to be a bit more natural every now and then. I have blue/green eyes with a brown streak, pale/medium skin, freckles and a few spots.
Thanks for helping me!!

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

I look identical to you! Lol And I Do This:
Foundation that's the exact same as my skkin colour, then I pencil in abit of my eyebrow (You dont have to, it was an eye brow disaster I had a few weeks ago), then I start putting brown eyeliner on my bottom line but I stop about a third of the way so It makes you eyes look alot bigger. Then I put one light coat of mascara on, Vaseline on my lips and I'm ready to go.
x

Source(s):

100% 1 Vote

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • Something quick that'll go with any look:
    A light brown or goldish eye shadow, not too much though because then it'll look too dark and make you look like you have dark circles under your eyes. just swipe it on the lid, only the lid. Then use a dark brown eyes liner and draw it as close to the eyelashes as possible on the top from where the eye lashes start to where they end. On your bottom lid do the same except make sure you dont go to dark, because then you look like a wanna be emo kid. not a good look. two or three swipes of dark brown or brown black mascara. cover up for the spots to make sure its your color test it at your jaw bone if it blends righ t in then its the right color. A light blush right on the cheek bones for a healthy look and if you want a bit of lip gloss. and tada a natural look!
    0% 0 Votes
  • light foundation, bit of a more dark blusher to rub onyourcheeks but near ur ear, thin top eyeliner and some mascara and thats what i do, and if you dont like your colour lips put some foundation on them + rub in obvs. xxxx
    0% 0 Votes
  • get rid of the eyeliner, that's more of a night time look thing. For school, you should wear lip gloss, mascara, a tint of blush and that's it..it gives you a fresh, natural & pretty look..without having to try so hard..
    0% 0 Votes
  • use eyeliner but only one coat, dont make it too definate; same with mascara, use natural lip glosses or tinted lip balms, dont apply foundation but u can use blusher, if u save make-up for parties etc, people notice it alot more
    0% 0 Votes
  • little bit of brown eyeliner some foundation wer needed maybe some pink blush and a lipbalm ;) x
    0% 0 Votes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template