Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I have a beauty tip for tired eyes! Tell me what you think?

Resolved Question

I have a beauty tip for tired eyes! Tell me what you think?

If in the morning your eyes are, swollen, puffy, sore, or tired, heres what to do.
1. Fill a bowl up with water.
2. Put two teabags into the water.
3. Put cling film over it.
4. Put it in the fridge overnight.
5. In the morning, take it out.
6. Remove the teabags, squeeze them.
7. Press the teabags against your eyes.
8. Wipe your eyes with the teabags.
9. Apply some moisterising eye gel.
10. Apply your regular make-up.

Tah-Dah! Fabulous, fresh eyes. Tell me what you think?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Using tea bags on your eyes has been a popular beauty tip for years! While the caffeine makes you look more awake, teabags are also a great eye soother. Also, you don't need to put the tea bags in water overnight, as they will be more effective if you dip them in some warm water minutes before you use it!

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • been used for ages (:

    Source(s):

  • Why use teabags? And what kind? Why not use lotion? Like Jergens? I use a LOT of Jergens lotion, but not on my eyes.
  • its a bit pointles...all that just to get fresh eyes.... if you ask me....just put on some eyeliner and mascara and then no one notices lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template