Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I want to pin down the colour of lipstick that i'd like my girlfriend to try. can you tell me some of the....?

Resolved Question

I want to pin down the colour of lipstick that i'd like my girlfriend to try. can you tell me some of the....?

names of the colours that are close to the girl in the bottom right hand corner of the picture below.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ingrids/art/318531-7-lipstick

i am looking for a really deep rich dark burnt red kind of colour.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

use a dark colour lipstick from lakme n then use a marron colour n then see the shades

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template