Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reveiws on: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion?

Resolved Question

Reveiws on: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion?

Anyone brought it?
Tried it?
Whats it like?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I have it, and I don't think it's amazing. Good, yes, but I didn't notice that much difference. My shadow still creased (but then I do have a double crease) but the colours stayed vibrant for longer =)

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • Hi,

    Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion is great. It is an ultra-sheer, nude eye base that glides on with the wave of a wand and then disappears instantly. It's the ultimate eye prep for smoother, more vibrant shadow and all-day wear, with absolutely no creasing.

    http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?…
  • my mom got me a makeup sample kit for my birthday from urban decay that came with a small tube of the primer potion. i love it!!! it works wonderfully. it makes the eyeshadow stay on much longer than normal, and makes the colors show up brighter. its a great product!
  • Its okay it works for a couple hours then it stops for me. I think the one from MAC is really good goes through the whole day.
  • i have it and honestly i can't tell any difference from when i am wearing it or not. I would say don't waste your money.
  • never heard of it sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template