Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What messages do your eyes give off ?

Resolved Question

What messages do your eyes give off ?

hi was just wondering what messages your eyes give off ??

like if they change if you like some one
hate some one
jealous ?

just curios :p

thanks B:)

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

here's a little fun fact, and it might help you in figuring out whether or not that teacher actually fancies you.

when you are close to some one, and talking to them(or just looking at each other), look at the size of their pupils, when you are attracted to someone, your pupils get bigger because they are trying to see more of them.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • Mine get red and sometimes steam when I see my boyfriend looking at other girls. ;)

    Really though, I think it's the whole face together that creates a look to give off a message. The only ones I know of that just eyes can give off is squinting, crying, and looking tired.

    If you're talking about eye color...mine go from more green to more blue. But that has more to do with what I'm wearing and what lighting I'm in. They don't give off any extra special messages I'm aware of.
  • I do smoky eyes makeup. try below.

    Source(s):

  • Well, if you look at something/someone attractive, your pupils expand 35%
  • Grab your ankles!

    (Not in a gay way. Not there's anything wrong with that..)
  • well, my eyes are super cat-like yellowish green and charming... no one can resist my eyes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template