Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is your everyday make up look?

Resolved Question

What is your everyday make up look?

i wear mascara, eyeliner, concealer around my eyes, light blush and nude lip daily...what about u?
thanks for answering!
x

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

i like pinup girl style so :
-- revlon colorstay foundation mixed w/ clinique dramatically different moisturizer for oily skin to make a tinted moisturizer.

-- makeupforever duo matte powder to set my makeup.

-- benefit's cheek & lipstain to give that natural rosy looking lips & cheeks

-- covergirl lashblast mascaraaa

on occasion i'd do a wing eyeliner look but i get lazy. aha xD

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (15)

  • It depends on how I feel on the day . Or what occasion it is. If I am at home then I will usually not put any on. I usually put foundation , mascara - but I think I might try clear mascara for a more natural look. Lip gloss or balm. If it is something more special then I wil use foundation blush and eyeshadow - but I use everything very lightly.
  • Foundation powder, undereye concealer, blush, eyeshadow, liner, mascara and lipgloss. It wear all this every day M-F that I work. On weekends I don't wear as much or any if I'm not going out. I don't feel like I'm completely dressed for work if I'm not wearing make up. It's been for ritual for many years.
  • Well, I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. I do that sometimes when I go to classes. Then, I use sunscreen and a tinted moisturizing cream (I use these 2 things like religiously! lol) and some translucent loose powder. On my eyes, I apply eyeliner, which is barely noticeable unless you come close to me. That's all. Oh, and some chapstick and some peachy blush.
  • I wear concealer for those ugly dark undereye circle, liquid foundation, pressed powder, bronzer and highlighter for contouring, blush, eyeshadow primer + eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and false eyelashes. And I put them on in that order too lol
  • natural. do this use a face powder bufer after u put on powder and after blend ur eyeliner use pencil so it blends I did it today and omg it looked so natural then I cried and it came off and everyone was like oh u were wearing makeup? wow! nice! I swear if you blend well it will look nice also dont use extreme colors and just make it look like u have nothing on. Curl ur lashes and use mascara but dont let it look clumpy
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
  • foundation (light)
    baby pink blusher
    nude eyeshawdow
    liquid eyeliner
    clear lipgloss :)
  • Moisturiser, (face powder if needed) eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick
  • concealer around my eyes and blemishes
    light layer of foundation
    bronzer on my cheek bones, nose, jawline
    mascara
    lip balm with gloss :)
  • liquid foundation, eyeliner, mascara, blush (sometimes), lip gloss
  • either lip gloss and mascara only OR liquid eyeliner on the top of my eye lids and lip balm only
  • lipstick and eyeshadow on lid sometimes i use the eyeshadow as eyeliner
  • EVERYTHING
  • mac wonderstruck lipgloss and mac chamomile eyeshadow
  • Vaseline on the lips.
  • none im too lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Makeup Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template